Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Plans
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Plans
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Plans
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Plans
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Plans
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Plans
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Plans
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Plans
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Plans
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Plans
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Plans