Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Plataforma
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Plataforma
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Plataforma
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Plataforma
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Plataforma
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Plataforma
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Plataforma
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Plataforma
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Plataforma
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Plataforma
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Plataforma