A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Podcast Hosting
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Podcast Hosting
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Podcast Hosting
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Podcast Hosting
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Podcast Hosting