Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Podcasts
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Podcasts
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Podcasts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Podcasts
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Podcasts
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Podcasts
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Podcasts
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Podcasts
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Podcasts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Podcasts
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Podcasts