A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing And Features
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pricing And Features
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Pricing And Features
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Pricing And Features
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Pricing And Features
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pricing And Features
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Pricing And Features
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Pricing And Features
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Pricing And Features
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing And Features
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Pricing And Features