A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Pricing Site:Kajabi.Com