A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Pricing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Pricing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pricing
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pricing
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Pricing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Pricing
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Pricing