Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pro
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pro
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Pro
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Pro
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pro
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pro
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Pro
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Pro
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Pro
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pro
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Pro