Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Product Discount Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Product Discount Code
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Product Discount Code
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Product Discount Code
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Product Discount Code
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Product Discount Code
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Product Discount Code
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Product Discount Code
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Product Discount Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Product Discount Code
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Product Discount Code