Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Product Theme Templates
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Product Theme Templates
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Product Theme Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Product Theme Templates
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Product Theme Templates