Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Profile Business
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Profile Business
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Profile Business
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Profile Business
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Profile Business
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Profile Business
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Profile Business
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Profile Business
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Profile Business
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Profile Business
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Profile Business