A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Proof Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Proof Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Proof Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Proof Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Proof Integration
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Proof Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Proof Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Proof Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Proof Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Proof Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Proof Integration