Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Questionnaire
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Questionnaire
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Questionnaire
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Questionnaire
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Questionnaire
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Questionnaire
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Questionnaire
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Questionnaire
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Questionnaire
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Questionnaire
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Questionnaire