A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Quiz Feature
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quiz Feature
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Quiz Feature
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Quiz Feature
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Quiz Feature
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Quiz Feature
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Quiz Feature
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Quiz Feature
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Quiz Feature
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Quiz Feature
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Quiz Feature