Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Rate Courses
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Rate Courses
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Rate Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Rate Courses
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Rate Courses
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Rate Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Rate Courses
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Rate Courses
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Rate Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Rate Courses
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Rate Courses