Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Red Panda
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Red Panda
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Red Panda
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Red Panda
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Red Panda
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Red Panda
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Red Panda
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Red Panda
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Red Panda
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Red Panda
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Red Panda