A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Refund
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Refund
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Refund
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Refund
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Refund
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Refund
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Refund
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Refund
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Refund
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Refund
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Refund