A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Remove Instructor From 1 Post