A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Reply To Email Address
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Reply To Email Address
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Reply To Email Address
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Reply To Email Address
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Reply To Email Address