A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Sales Funnel
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sales Funnel
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Sales Funnel
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Sales Funnel
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Sales Funnel
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sales Funnel
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Sales Funnel
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Sales Funnel
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Sales Funnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sales Funnel
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Sales Funnel