A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sales Page Stats
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sales Page Stats
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Sales Page Stats
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Sales Page Stats
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Sales Page Stats