Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Scheduling
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Scheduling
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Scheduling
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Scheduling
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Scheduling
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Scheduling
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Scheduling
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Scheduling
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Scheduling
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Scheduling
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Scheduling