A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sell Modules Individually
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Sell Modules Individually