A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Send Certificate Of Completion