Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Seo
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Seo
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Seo
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Seo
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Seo
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Seo
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Seo
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Seo
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Seo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Seo
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Seo