Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Shopify
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Shopify
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Shopify
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Shopify
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Shopify
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Shopify
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Shopify
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Shopify
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Shopify
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Shopify
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Shopify