Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Short Codes
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Short Codes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Short Codes
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Short Codes
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Short Codes
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Short Codes
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Short Codes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Short Codes
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Short Codes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Short Codes
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Short Codes