Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Sign In
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sign In
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Sign In
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Sign In
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sign In
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sign In
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Sign In
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Sign In
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Sign In
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sign In
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Sign In