Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Site Details
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Site Details
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Site Details
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Site Details
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Site Details
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Site Details
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Site Details
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Site Details
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Site Details
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Site Details
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Site Details