Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Site:Ihopkc.Org