A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Sub Account Stripe
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Sub Account Stripe