Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Subdomain
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Subdomain
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Subdomain
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Subdomain
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Subdomain
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Subdomain
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Subdomain
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Subdomain
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Subdomain
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Subdomain
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Subdomain