A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tag Team
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Tag Team
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Tag Team
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Tag Team
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Tag Team
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tag Team
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Tag Team
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Tag Team
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Tag Team
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Tag Team
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Tag Team