A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Text Messages
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Text Messages
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Text Messages
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Text Messages
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Text Messages
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Text Messages
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Text Messages
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Text Messages
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Text Messages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Text Messages
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Text Messages