A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Through Google Analytics
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Through Google Analytics
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Through Google Analytics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Through Google Analytics
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Through Google Analytics