Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Tiered Pricing
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Tiered Pricing
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Tiered Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Tiered Pricing
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Tiered Pricing