A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi To WordPress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi To WordPress
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi To WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi To WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi To WordPress
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi To WordPress
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi To WordPress
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi To WordPress
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi To WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi To WordPress
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi To WordPress