Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Toward The Night
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Toward The Night
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Toward The Night
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Toward The Night
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Toward The Night
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Toward The Night
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Toward The Night
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Toward The Night
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Toward The Night
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Toward The Night
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Toward The Night