Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Trainer Pulse Integration