A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Training Videos
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Training Videos
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Training Videos
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Training Videos
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Training Videos
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Training Videos
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Training Videos
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Training Videos
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Training Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Training Videos
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Training Videos