Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Under Armour
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Under Armour
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Under Armour
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Under Armour
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Under Armour
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Under Armour
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Under Armour
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Under Armour
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Under Armour
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Under Armour
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Under Armour