Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Underneath The Tree
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Underneath The Tree
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Underneath The Tree
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Underneath The Tree
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Underneath The Tree