A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Unlike All Videos
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Unlike All Videos
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Unlike All Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Unlike All Videos
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Unlike All Videos