A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Until Now
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Until Now
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Until Now
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Until Now
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Until Now
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Until Now
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Until Now
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Until Now
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Until Now
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Until Now
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Until Now