A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Unto The Lord
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Unto The Lord
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Unto The Lord
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Unto The Lord
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Unto The Lord
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Unto The Lord
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Unto The Lord
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Unto The Lord
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Unto The Lord
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Unto The Lord
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Unto The Lord