A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Upsell
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Upsell
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Upsell
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Upsell
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Upsell
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Upsell
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Upsell
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Upsell
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Upsell
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Upsell
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Upsell