A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Url Redirect
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Url Redirect
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Url Redirect
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Url Redirect
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Url Redirect
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Url Redirect
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Url Redirect
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Url Redirect
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Url Redirect
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Url Redirect
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Url Redirect