Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi User Stats
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi User Stats
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi User Stats
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi User Stats
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi User Stats
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi User Stats
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi User Stats
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi User Stats
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi User Stats
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi User Stats
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi User Stats