Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Va
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Va
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Va
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Va
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Va
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Va
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Va
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Va
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Va
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Va
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Va