A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Video Download
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Video Download
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Video Download
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Video Download
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Video Download
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Video Download
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Video Download
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Video Download
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Video Download
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Video Download
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Video Download